- Contact Us
1. Technical parameters
This specification is mainly for the planning, design and construction of the computer room and rack related parts of the data center of Dongtu cabinet.
In the overall construction strategy of "meeting the present and adapting to the future", the equipment cabinets of Dongtu cabinets adhere to advanced, high reliability, high safety, sustainable development, easy management and maintenance, openness, and practicality in their design and construction. The principle of sex and comfort in order to finally realize the operation of a green data center with high energy efficiency and low energy consumption.
The design and installation of equipment cabinets comply with national technical policies and current relevant standards and regulations on fire protection, safety, earthquake resistance, environmental protection and energy conservation.
2 Executive standard
East Figure cabinet executive standard: in line with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, IEC297-2, DIN41491; PART1, DIN41494; PART7, GB/T3047.2-92 standards; compatible with ETSI standards.
3 Environmental requirements
1) Working temperature: -5℃～40℃.
2) Storage temperature: -20℃～+55℃.
3) Working relative humidity: no more than 85% (at +30℃).
4) Storage relative humidity: ≤90%～96% (40℃±2℃).
5) Atmospheric pressure: 76～106kpa.
6) Vertical gradient: ≤5%.
7) Transportation: the normal transportation of vehicles such as trains, ships, cars and airplanes. The packaged product can be adapted to normal transportation conditions without any damage to the appearance and performance of the equipment.